Capital Confoes 2 – Universal Basic Income
In this podcast we take you with us on a journey about economics and investing. By being equipped with different perspective we strive to make better and more informed financial decisions. Welcome to Capital Confoes!
In episode 2 we touch a bit on Universal Basic Income (UBI)
- 0:00 – Intro and defining UBI
- 3:22 – Where does UBI money come from?
- 9:37 – The rich and the poor have equal rights to UBI
- 14:35 – Eliminating unskilled labor
- 19:49 – Can UBI work in developed and developing nations?
Feel free to join our Discord Server.
** The information in this podcast is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional financial advice. All content, including text, graphics and images contained in this podcast is for general information purposes only and does not replace a consultation with your financial or tax professional **