Casual Confoes 011 – Starting A Ponzi Scheme w/ Friends
Welcome back to the Casual Confoes podcast. This time we had a fairly chill Zoom side casual chat with some of my friends in Suriname and the Netherlands to exchange some thoughts on the everlasting presence of Ponzi schemes and maybe how to start one xD? This topic came to mind as there was a new one circulation locally in Suriname going by the name of Wallet.
Thanks for joining in on this:
- Ryan – @ryan_harnandan (NL)
- Raoul – @m_raoul (NL)
- Joel (SR)
- Gregorey (SR)
This episode was recorded on Sep 25th, 2020
- 0:00 Introductions
- 3:00 Wallet what?
- 6:25 What are Ponzi schemes?
- 13:10 How does MLM fit into this?
- 19:40 A Scheme in the midst of a crisis
- 24:38 A psychological experiment on copying behavior
- 34:15 How can we not fall into the trap after recognizing it?
- 47:00 A country in crisis vs one not in crisis
- 52:30 How does the mind of a Ponzi ringleader work?
- 56:00 Starting our own scheme
- 1:01:20 Where do we get the initial money from to invest in marketing?
- 1:05:40 What’s our exit strategy?
- 1:13:00 A quick summary
- 1:15:50 Final thoughts
Video version of the episode:
Intro/Outro beat with compliments of Sjakeem Seedo.
Feel free to join our Discord Server.