Social Confoes 003 – Branding Suriname w/ Rajiv Hieralal
From local to global, Diego and Jean-luc have a talk with Rajiv Hieralal and explore his humble beginnings in the JCI and how he became an International Vice President. Furthermore, this then shifts the conversation on the company he build and the initiatives he started to represent and but Suriname on the map. We the talk about how we can go about to branding the country as a whole.
Follow the developments of Silicon Dorp as well!
Learn more about the JCI here.
You can connect with Rajiv on: Linkedin
- 0:00 – Introducing Rajiv Hieralal
- 6:10 – An international JCI Journey
- 14:15 – How were your earlier encounters meeting successful business people in JCI
- 19:55 – Story Time with…
- 31:00 – Quick Fire Q&A
- 36:11 – Silicon Dorp
- 40:00 – What’s typical Surinamese?
- 51-27 – Are our mentality challenges unique? And how can we attempt to bridge that?
- 1:00:00 – What would a Surinamese Brand look like, assuming we’ve resolved all the current issues?
- 1:13:00 – Closing Remarks and Thoughts
Video Version of the Episode
Feel free to join our Discord Server.