Social Confoes 005 – Building Self-Esteem as a Young Entrepreneur w/ Jay Austin
Tonight Diego and Jean-luc will be joined by none other than Jay Austin to talk about creative entrepreneurship, more specifically, how to built up the confidence to start out on your own and never look back. At the end of the episode, Jay just has 5 words for you: Create like you mean it!
Find out more about Jay’s new work direction over at jaywaustin.com.
- 0:00 – Introducing Jay
- 3:25 – Shrouded in obscurity in San Diego
- 7:10 – The whispers during the Super bowl
- 14:00 – Thoughts on the “there’s no such thing as bad publicity” argument
- 16:52 – Nuances of tribal culture
- 21:40 – What about controversial publicity
- 27:25 – We need to talk about rage rooms for a second
- 31:25 – The Social Dilemma
- 37:25 – Building the confidence as an entrepreneur
- 42:18 – How does a marketer start to target different demographics
- 46:00 – How do you intergrade statistical marketing data and the feeling of responsibility to deliver value
- 49:40 – Thoughts on the current exclusivity of Clubhouse
- 57:40 – Is it a dilemma of scale
- 1:00:40 – How and why Jay changed his business direction
- 1:10:00 – How to jumpstart your creative venture/business
- 1:16:00 – Closing Remarks
Video Version of the Episode
Feel free to join our Discord Server.