Casual Confoes 012 – A Look Back at 2020 and What’s Ahead
After doing the podcast remotely for over 6 months, Diego and Greg finally meet up again in person to record the first episode of Casual Confoes in 2021. With 2020 being a wrap, we reflect on some of the highlights and experienced we both had. Additionally, we also briefly discussed what’s ahead for the series in 2021 one by announcing a new series that will focus specifically on economics and finance.
See you next time on Capital Confoes.
- 0:00 – Fresh New Intro Sequence 🙂
- 1:30 – Reflecting on our 2020
- 11:55 – Remember our very first episode, how about our international guests?
- 19:32 – Our new series!
- 33:25 – How is the corporate investment world in Suriname?
- 37:05 – What else is brewing for 2021
- 40:23 – Wrapping up and final announcements
Video Version of the Episode
Feel free to join our Discord Server.
3 comments on “Casual Confoes 012 – A Look Back at 2020 and What’s Ahead”
Gregory for Minister of Financials 2025 or 2030
Comments are closed.