Social Confoes 116 – What is Money
Welcome to Social Confoes! In this episode, Diego and Jean-luc discuss the road to financial independence. We explore the concept of money and its definition, as well as the popular FIRE movement and the importance of having a low time preference.
Here are 5 key takeaways from this episode:
- Financial independence is about having the freedom to decide what you do with your money.
- The popular FIRE movement involves working hard to accumulate wealth early in life, so you can retire and do the things you love later on.
- Consistency is key in achieving financial independence.
- It’s important to have a low time preference, which means delaying gratification for later higher value use cases.
- Understanding your own spending habits and being conscious about your financial decisions is crucial in achieving financial independence.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram at Confoes and reach out to us with your thoughts and feedback. Tune in next week for another episode of Social Confoes.
Subscribe to our Newsletter on Substack.