Social Confoes 110 – Learning, Unlearning and Relearning
Welcome to another episode of Social Confoes. In this episode, Diego and Jean-luc discuss the importance of learning, unlearning, and relearning in both personal and societal contexts. They delve into the idea of first principle thinking and how breaking down concepts into fundamental pieces can lead to new and innovative ideas. The conversation also touches on the role of AI in learning and how biases can be introduced into the process.
Here are 5 key take-aways from the conversation:
- Learning, unlearning, and relearning are all important skills to have in both personal and societal contexts.
- First principle thinking involves breaking down concepts into fundamental pieces and rearranging them to create something new or better.
- AI can introduce biases into the learning process and it’s important to critically assess information.
- Breathing is an important aspect of physical health and it’s important to relearn how to breathe properly as we age.
- Learning communities should be built around knowledge-sharing rather than just financial gain.
Subscribe to our Newsletter on Substack.