On episode 16 of #SocialConfoes: Diego Ameerali and Jean-luc van Charante are joined by Isaac Turner to talk about journalism, digital marketing in the corporate world, the importance of brand storytelling with analytics, and some fun other topics.
You can also connect with Isaac:
- 0:00 – Introductions with a conference experience
- 7:13 – How was the state of Social Media during your Journalism study?
- 9:55 – Defining corporate communications
- 14:57 – How important are writing skills?
- 20:29 – What is a brand voice?
- 22:26 – Storytelling in corporate communications
- 28:24 – How would you handle when a company wants to make a 180 on their brand?
- 32:10 – How relevant is digital marketing?
- 36:59 – Strategies for solopreneurs
- 40:24 – How do you get people to buy in and how practical is that?
- 45:25 – How can organizations inspire their employees to be a brand ambassador?
- 49:56 – How do you keep up with ever-changing trends in the industry?
- 54:51 – The impact of Covid?
- 1:03:49 – What are sought after skills?
- 1:07:28 – Organic vs paid advertising?
- 1:09:13 – Closing off
Feel free to join our Discord Server.