Social Confoes 041 – All About Podcasting 3.0 w/ Jennifer Navarrete
In this episode of #SocialConfoes Diego and Jean-luc are joined by Jennifer Navarrete. She’s a Podcast & Virtual Event Producer, the founder of #NaPodPoMo, a content strategist, speaker and community builder.
Connect with Jennifer on Twitter (@epodcaster)
- 0:00 – Intro
- 3:35 – What is ePodcasting?
- 12:23 – What should new podcasters look for when starting?
- 16:41 – At what point do you start monetizing your podcast?
- 20:26 – Making the shift from radio to podcast
- 23:04 – How has data analytics in podcasting developed over the past 15 years?
- 27:59 – Preparing your podcast
- 40:42 – Overrated or underrated
- 50:25 – Podcasting on the Hive blockchain
- 57:30 – National Podcasting Posting Month Challenge
- 1:08:59 – Closing off
Watch the RAW videos on YouTube.
Feel free to join our Discord Server.