Social Confoes 042 – Social Media Conference Suriname 2021 Edition
In this episode of #SocialConfoes Diego and Jean-luc are joined by Rafael Jantz and Rajiv Hieralal (Episode 003) to talk about their experiences during the Social Media Conference Suriname 2021.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 2:34 – Initial impressions as a first-time speaker at the conference
- 6:03 – Things that stood out for Rajiv during the conference
- 8:13 – How much networking actually happened online?
- 10:46 – Rafael explains the Hero’s Journey in storytelling
- 14:05 – Developments in the e-commerce space
- 17:04 – Does the online environment simulate the feeling of being at a conference?
- 23:48 – Community and gamification
- 27:41 – Things you are looking forward to in the rest of the conference
- 34:16 – Why is Rafael not in Dubai for the country expo?
- 36:17 – Jean-luc shows his panda drawing and talks about art and NFTs
- 43:04 – Conference logistics (can skip this part)
- 45:56 – Social media on the blockchain
- 52:00 – Recap and closing off
Watch the RAW videos on YouTube.
Feel free to join our Discord Server.